viernes, abril 20, 2018

WHAT DO YOU SEE?



I

What do you see
in this photo?
Do you see anything?

I see nothing

But everything is there
You just have to use
your imagination

It is the most powerful
instrument we have
to see understand and 
capture all that our eyes
can see

II

I see a wooden fence
that marks a separation

I see a leaf making through
a wooden fence

I see the first blue sky
of this spring
and I see far away
a tree that has been
embroidered by other plants

I see the white walls
of a nearby house
and I see
what is not meant
to be seen

I see that people still 
need fences to divide us
and that trees and weeds
trespass any wall 
to gather the sun and to
show their beauty to all

Don't you agree with me
that there was much more 
to be seen?


 I
The Tree Artist
II
mery sananes
foto
the tree artist

20/04/18

No hay comentarios.: